With its quick and professional service, Prince Packers and Movers packers and Movers has proven itself as the leading packers and movers in the country.
Prince Packers and Movers Group has been in business since December 2004. Gati Packers and Movers Group is a full service moving company not a broker or a sub contractor we will take you throughout your move and give you 100% of customer service for all your needs.
It's preferable to book your move 2 weeks in advance especially if you want to move on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Yes, Prince Packers and Movers packers and Movers provide binding estimates.
A.Full Truck Load 85% Origin Remaining 15% Destination B.Part Load 100% Origin
For moves originating out of Prince Packers and Moverspackers and Movers we can guarantee the pick-up date.
On moving day items are tagged with inventory stickers that are color coded, lot coded and numbered. A detailed inventory is taken of those items and their condition is made at pick up and kept with the shipment to check off.